Community Pet Hospital recognizes the importance of protecting the personal privacy of its clients, its patients and visitors to our site.
We respect your privacy. We do not collect or give out any information to any third party vendors or Internet businesses. No information will ever be disclosed to outside parties from us or our Web site hosting company.
We also protect the privacy of you and your pet’s records that we retain on site at Community Pet Hospital. At no time is any information given out about the client or the pet without the consent of the client. In certain situations it will be necessary to share information about your pet with other pet-related businesses, such as boarding facilities, breeders and pet sitters. We will only provide this information with confirmed permission from the pet owner as identified in our records. Please be sure to include and update all persons that should have access to your pet’s medical records. If they are not listed as an owner, we will not disclose any information to them. It’s that simple!
It is our goal, at Community Pet Hospital, to ensure timely communication with your primary care veterinarian. In order to facilitate this, we need to know the name of your primary care hospital. If your pet requires hospitalization and Community Pet Hospital is not your primary care hospital, we will ask that you return to your referring veterinarian for continued care. If Community Pet Hospital is your choice for primary care, thank you for your trust. We look forward to exceeding your expectations, 24 hours a day.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Community Pet Hospital does enforce an Appointment Cancellation Policy. We require that you contact us with at least 24-hours notice in the event that you are unable to honor your scheduled appointments. Failure to provide 24-hours notice will result in the following:
- First No Show: Follow-up call and reminder of Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Second No Show: Follow-up call communicating the following:
- A deposit of Community Pet Hospital’s current exam fee will be required as a condition to schedule any future appointments.
- Failure to honor scheduled appointment will result in loss of deposit.
- Only single patient appointments are allowed to be scheduled for one year from that point forward.
- Restrictions are lifted after two years of appointment compliance.
We are committed to providing you and your pet(s) the highest quality medicine with compassion and care. This policy is formulated to best manage our costs while keeping this promise.
- Payment is due at the time service is provided.
- A deposit will be required for pets hospitalized for extended treatment.
- All incurred charges are the responsibility of the client.
- Our office accepts cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, AMEX and Care Credit.
- Past due accounts are subject to cost of collection (up to 50% of outstanding balance), including attorney fees.
- Charges may be incurred for missed appointments cancelled without 24 hours advance notice.
- During emergency hours, exam fees will be collected prior to seeing the veterinarian.